News from The Out of Home Advertising Industry
OAAA Special Reports News
- Sales Tip: OOH Ads for Healthcare Services Generate High Notice and Engagement October 25, 2022The latest research from OAAA and The Harris Poll revealed almost half (49%) of adult consumers are noticing OOH ads more than a year ago, but an even higher number (58%) have recently noticed ads for healthcare services. Healthcare services fall within the largest industry category for OOH ad spend, Miscellaneous Local Services and Amusement. […]
- Sales Tip: Key Consumer Insights: 2022 Social Media October 12, 2022OOH Ads Deliver Amplification on Social Media Consumers regularly see OOH ads in photos across their social media feeds, underscoring the value of OOH in generating organic amplification of OOH campaigns. The latest research from OAAA and The Harris Poll shows TikTok users lead in reporting that they often or sometimes notice OOH ads […]
- Sales Tip: Key Consumer Insights: 2022 Holiday Shopping and Travel October 4, 2022This holiday season, nearly 6 in 10 Americans (59%) plan to travel, and personal vehicles (64%) and planes (48%) are the preferred modes of transportation, according to “OOH Consumer Insights & Opportunities Q4 2022: Holiday Travel & Shopping,” the latest research report from OAAA and The Harris Poll. Among the 59% of US adults who […]
- Sales Tip: OOH Ad Spend on Pace with 2019 through First Half of 2022 August 26, 2022Out of home advertising revenue increased 28.9 percent in the second quarter of 2022 compared to the previous year, and totaled $2.62 billion. These Q2 revenues are roughly equivalent to pre-pandemic highs, when Q2 2019 OOH revenues totaled a record-breaking $2.69 billion. Year-to-date through June, OOH revenue is now at $4.43 billion, and up 33.4 […]
- Sales Tip: Consumers Look to OOH Ads to Help with Grocery Inflation August 15, 2022As inflation continues at near-historic highs, most consumers are looking for ways to stretch their dollars. While groceries are a necessary staple, shoppers are looking to shave expenses wherever they can. The most recent OAAA – Harris Poll study found 70 percent of consumers reported inflation was impacting their ability to afford groceries, and that […]
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.