Use the following specifications to create a production file for the vast majority of our network.
Confirm Specs with your Account Executive. Some billboards may vary in size.
BULLETIN SPECS - VINYL/PERM
- Begin your design with the dimensions of the structure in inches. The structure size is the actual image area of the billboard.
- Bleed your background by 6” on all four sides. This makes the overall vinyl size 1’ larger than the image area in both height and width.
- Our production team will create 3” pockets on the back of the vinyl for installation.
- We ask that artwork be no less than 300 DPI. For optimal input, we recommend building your file to 408 DPI.
- Please contact a sales representative to submit your final artwork or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allow 10 days for production of vinyl. Installed within one week of vinyl being received. *Weather permitting